The Admission Committee has been appointed to review applications and determine eligibility for admission to the programme.
Admission Committee Members
1) Dr.Rosily A.V (Principal)
2) Dr.Shemi George (Vice Principal)
3) Dr.Rintu Mary Sebastian (Faculty of Science)
4) Ms. Rinu K Louis (Faculty of Arts)
5) Ms. K.S Jwalini (Faculty of Commerce)
6) Dr. Mettilda Thomas (Admnission Nodal Officer)
7) Ms. Mini EJ (Non Teaching Staff Member)
Documents to be produced at the time of interview
Tuition fee for M.Sc.(aided) will be Rs. 1800/-
Tuition fee is payable in one installment. If admission is secured the applicant should get herself enrolled forthwith by paying the fees. At the time of admission, every student shall pay, all installments of fee due, till the date of admission. Every student is liable to pay the fee for the whole term during any part of which her name has been on the rolls.
The following special fees shall be paid.
|5||Sports Affiliation fee||310|
Laboratory fee (Main
|7||Medical Inspection fee||10|
|13||University Union fee||50|
|14||Student Aid Fund||10|
|15||Audio Visual fee||30|
|18||University Affiliation fee||750|
|19||Caution Deposit (refundable)||600|
Students belonging to SC/ST/OEC are exempted from paying caution deposits. At the end of the particular course of study, caution deposit (library and laboratory) will be refunded to them after adjusting the dues, if any, on account of loss of library book, breakage of laboratory equipment or any other loss caused to the properties of the college. Every student should collect the refund of her caution deposit after completion of the course. Caution Deposit will be forfeited if it remains unclaimed within two months of completion of the course (last date of Unversity exam).
The students should keep in safe custody the receipts issued for remittance of the caution deposit amount during the tenure of the course.
1. Fees once paid will on no account be refunded.
2. A student joining at any part of a term will have to pay fees for the full term.
3. A student leaving at any part of a term is liable to pay fees for the full term.