The Policy and the Procedure for Maintaining and Utilizing Physical Academic and the Support Facilities
The college has a standard operating procedure for maintenance and utilization of physical, academic and the support facilities meticulously monitored by the Planning Committee. The staff and students take due care to optimally use the facilities.
Maintenance of Physical Facilities
The physical facilities are maintained and monitored by the college Bursar, appointed by the Manager. A standard protocol is established to maintain and utilize facilities including class rooms, laboratories, library, computers, auditorium, seminar halls, AV room, gymnasium, playground, canteen, play school, generator, solar panels etc.
- The Bursar is responsible for the light, water, sound system, and cleaning in the campus.
- The maintenance team includes technical, electrical and plumbing assistants and cleaning staff.
- A register is kept for the maintenance and utilization regarding the facilities.
- Safety measures are ensured through first aid boxes, fire extinguishers etc.
- Concentrated acids and hazardous chemicals are kept separately in fume hood.
- The laboratory assistants take care of the respective laboratories.
- The Heads of the Departments report to the Principal periodically for all the maintenance works and purchase of apparatus, equipment, chemicals etc.
- IT infrastructure is checked constantly by updating antivirus software.
- Maintenance of sports equipment and infrastructure are done periodically.