The Research Promotion Council promotes and directs the research works in the institute. The Council is constituted by the Principal with the senior-most research guides and active researchers among the faculty of the College.
- Promote and coordinate scientific research.
- Motivate faculty to conduct research in their respective fields and inspire the inquisitive minds of students.
- Support student research projects.
- Organize Research methodology sessions for students.
- Provide opportunities for student paper presentation in the College.
- Develop student awareness about original and authentic research.