CAMPUS CODE OF CONDUCT
- Students are expected to maintain the highest standards of discipline and dignified manner of behavior inside as well as outside the College campus. They shall abide by the rules and regulations of the College and should act in a way that highlights the discipline and esteem of the College.
- The first period will begin with a prayer song which will be played through P.A. System. The students shall stand in attention till the prayer ends. Those who are standing outside the classroom are also expected to follow this.
- All the students are expected to be present in the class well within time. Late coming will result in loss of attendance for the corresponding hour.
- Students shall rise from their seats when the teacher enters the classroom and remain standing till they are allowed by the teacher to sit. Silence shall be observed during class hours.
- Teachers shall be greeted appropriately with 'Good Morning Sir/Miss' or 'Good Afternoon Sir/ Miss'and a 'Thank You Sir/ Miss'when the teacher leaves the classroom.
- No student shall enter or leave the classroom when the session is on without the permission of the teacher concerned.
- Students having lab sessions in the FN or AN have to report to the lab directly in time and they are not expected to go to the classroom.
- Students can leave the campus during class hours only after getting permission from the Principal, HoD, or the tutor.
- All leave applications (Regular and Medical) shall be submitted in time for sanction by the HoD and concerned teachers. Application for medical leave shall be accompanied by valid medical certificates.
- Students shall come to the college in approved uniforms.
- Students shall not make any alterations to the uniform issued by the college. Those who are in laboratories shall wear their respective lab coat.
- All the students are expected to attend all college functions in college uniform unless otherwise specified.
- All the students shall wear their identity cards, well displayed.
- Students are expected to maintain silence in the academic buildings.
- Students are encouraged to make use of the library, common computing facilities and to involve in professional body activities or any program authorized by the college beyond class hours.
- The cleanliness of the classrooms should be taken up as the individual responsibility of each student. Keep the campus neat and clean. Do not put any waste anywhere on the campus except in the wastebaskets kept.
- Consumption of intoxicants/psychotropic substances in any form or smoking or using chewing gum, pan masala, etc. is strictly prohibited.
- It is strongly advised to refrain from activities such as scribbling or noting on walls, doors, or furniture which could deface the college and destroy the academic ambiance.
- Students are expected to make use of academic, co-curricular, and extracurricular facilities available to the optimum levels. This will certainly make them physically fit, academically competent, mentally alert, and socially sensitive.
- During the internal examinations of one and half hours, students are not allowed to leave the hall within one hour from the beginning of the exam and students have to occupy the seat 5 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Harassing juniors, ill-treatment of other fellow students or any such form of ragging is objectionable and liable to be treated as a criminal offense by the law enforcing agencies as per the directives of the Honorable Supreme Court of India.
- Use of threat or violence against members of the staff or fellow students will be considered a very serious case of misconduct.
- Pay fees, mess bills, etc. in advance or in time which will avoid fines.
MOBILE PHONE POLICY
The purpose of this policy is to establish clear-cut guidelines regarding the usage of mobile phones inside the campus. This policy is applicable to all those who enter the campus.
Realizing the importance of communication and the possible impact of mobile phone usage inside the campus, the following guidelines are arrived at
- Students are not permitted to use mobile phones within the campus.
- Students who are staying in college hostels should not bring their mobile phones to the college.
- Day scholars carrying mobile phones to the college shall deposit the same in the designated place before 9:15 am and can collect the same after 3:45 pm.
- The mobile phones shall be kept in silent mode while depositing in the designated place.
- All the staff members are empowered to confiscated mobile phones found with students violating the above rules.
- Staff members should avoid using a mobile phone during a class session.